Maximizing the recycling of waste and by-products and reducing operational costs and environmental impact
Your challenge: Increase the value of your by-products and decrease the environmental impact
Our solution: Apply processes to maximize the internal recycling of your own by-products and waste, creating savings in raw material use, disposal and logistic cost.
What we offer:
For the Blast Furnace – BOF route:
- EcoBriq ®, Briquetting of by-products like oxide fines, mill scale, blast furnace dust, lime fines, C scrap, coke breeze and others and create a feedstock to be used into the Blast Furnace and/or BOF
- Recover A and B scrap from the steel and iron slag
- Concentrate the C scrap to be used as Sinter feed
- Recover pellets, lumps and coke from old waste accumulations
For the Direct Reduction – EAF route:
- Briquetting of Oxide Fines and DR pond sludge to produce a feed stock for the Direct Reduction module and get a Direct Reduced Briquette (DRB).
- Briquetting of DRI fines to be used as a feed stock into the EAF
- Recovering of Remets and HBI/DRI chips
- Recovering of DR pellets